Potholders

I’m alive! I took a break thanks to the holidays and a stressful move, but now that I’ve finally settled in I’ve finished my first sewing project in the new place: potholders.

IMG_9246

Nothing much to say about them! The outsides are a quilting cotton, and between are 2 layers of cotton batting and 1 layer of Pellon 975 Insul-Fleece. Edges are bound with store-bought double-fold bias tape. I honestly can’t remember what tutorial I followed, but there are tons all over the web if you want to make some for yourself.

Anyway, I have four other projects in various stages of doneness, and two knitting projects in progress. So I am working on stuff! Just haven’t finished much yet.

Advertisements